Get Help with Your Social Security Disability and Workers Compensation Benefits
Contact Attorney Gerald Welt for a Free Consultation
When you are disabled due to accident, injury or disease, your personal resources should be spent helping you heal and helping your family come to terms with your disabilities. However, the government agencies and insurance companies that control your Social Security Disability and workers compensation claims are often frustrating, draining your already depleted resources. With more than 40 years of experience Las Vegas Disability lawyer Gerald Welt understands your need for representation. He offers all clients a free consultation and he takes his cases on a contingency fee basis, which means his fees are paid only if your case is successful and you receive compensation.
Help with Social Security Disability Claims
The law firm understands how government agencies and insurance companies work. Thus, attorney Welt and his staff can guide you through ever-changing regulations and laws. They will:
- Determine your disability qualifications
- Help you apply for Social Security Disability benefits
- Explain SSI vs SSDI
- Gather medical documents and other evidence
- Analyze your case and review statements and forms from government agencies and insurance companies.
- Prepare you for your Social Security Disability hearing
- Apply for benefits, including filling out your Social Security Disability application
- Appeal your denial of benefits
If you would like to set up a time to speak with our Las Vegas Disability lawyer, please contact our firm today for a free consultation at (702)382-2030.