How can we help you?
Contact Las Vegas Disability Lawyers
Gerald M. Welt and
Tiffany Welt Doctors
When you are disabled due to accident, injury or disease, your personal resources should be spent helping you heal and helping your family come to terms with your disabilities. However, the government agencies and insurance companies that control your Social Security Disability claims are often frustrating, draining your already depleted resources. With more than 40 years of experience, Las Vegas Disability lawyers Gerald Welt and Tiffany Welt Doctors understand your need for representation. They offer all clients a free consultation and their cases are paid on a contingency fee basis. This means that fees are paid only if your case is successful and then only when you receive compensation.
We Help with Social Security Disability Claims
The law firm understands how government agencies and insurance companies work. Because of this, the attorneys and staff can guide you through ever-changing regulations and laws. They will:
- Determine your disability qualifications
- Then help you apply for Social Security Disability benefits
- Explain SSI vs SSDI
- Gather medical documents as well as other evidence
- Analyze your case and then review statements and forms from government agencies and insurance companies.
- Prepare you for your Social Security Disability hearing
- Apply for benefits, including filling out your Social Security Disability application
- Appeal your denial of benefits